Monday, November 19, 2012

Survey Update

I have received a lot of survey results. 39 students responded to my non-textile student survey and 27 textile students responded to the textile student survey. The results are very similar to what they were the first time I posted to blogger. However, I think it is pretty crazy that 100% of the 39 non-textile students who took my survey have never intentionally went shopping for eco-friendly clothing. I think this shows a lot about my research. Overall, the surveys have been very helpful to my research and I am confident that my results will help me with my paper.

Survey 1
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N2XCWHR

Survey 2 (textile students)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NY5VMB3

1 comment:

  1. Rachel is able to draw a lot of information with her questions.
    Some suggestions I would say are:
    1 Ask if the people know what eco friendly clothing is.
    2 Ask them their gender, since females usually shop more.
    3 Ask how much eco friendly clothing they already own.

    ReplyDelete